TEN THINGS GOD IS RESTORING TO THE BRIDE IN THE 2020s
Prophecy is both sight into the future, but it is also an invitation to create God’s purposes on earth! It is a signpost to the Heavenly world of His Kingdom!
Recently I heard the Lord say: “If you critique the problem, without prophesying the answer, then you’ll need to switch over to My Team”
Beloved… I encourage you to see, prophesy and build with divine sight and be careful what you speak. Speak what you know is going to edify and build His plans which is prophetic fulfillment!
I wanted to release this word today on 22.2.2020 as it is a significant day being the day of NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING.
GOD IS ON THE MOVE. Don’t despise the days of weakness, fire or smallness. He is on the move in the nations. Soon the world will begin to see what God has been doing in secret all along!
Preparing His Bride is His first passion. He will reveal many things in 2020s. If your heart is sick – get it healed in His presence. If your body is tired – get it filled up! If your life needs renewing- press in! Now is a time to seek Him. There’s nothing but good things coming in the midst of the nations shaking! You have to have eyes to see! Our best days are ahead!
Here’s 10 things I believe God is restoring in the 2020s!
1. Extreme Hope. God has plans and He is not going to back down on them ever! As the worldwide church we are not done – we are just beginning! The best days are coming and are upon us. All the previous contractions of the Spirit were warmups to the big waves of glory that are coming! Hope is going to be fully restored to the Body of Christ, like we’ve never imagined. This hope is like liquid gold and a divine medicine for the heartsick soul that has felt hope deferred (Proverbs 13:12). Hope is overwhelmingly good. It’s the beginning of revival! All things can be healed, restored and fulfilled in this atmosphere of heaven (Matthew 12:21 and Jeremiah 29:11).
2. Holy First Love for Jesus. The lovesick Bride will arise in passion and pure love and will be extremely full of affection for Him. Extended worship, prayer houses (intercession) and a lifestyle of burning for God will be mainstream. The church will be like a filling station – all who enter those doors will be overwhelmingly touched, overcome and filled with His presence with the fruit being holy love and divine passion for God. Only the atmosphere of love is the cure for the hurting, the weak and the oppressed (Revelation 2:4 and Song of Songs 3:4).
3. Affection for His Beloved Bride. We will see extreme passion restored for working on, with, and for, His first love – the Bride of Jesus in the earth. The Fire that has been burning up all the dross is a Holy fire. Judgment begins at the household of God (1 Peter 4:17) and He has exposed broken things only to restore her, not to condemn her. If you are in the fire: buy oil! Oil that is purchased in the previous wilderness season or current season is burning for Him and will sustain the next move of the Spirit! Get in now and start buying oil! (Matthew 25 and Revelation 3:14)
4. Deep Trust and Reverence for His Word. A perfectly supernatural love of the Word of God is going to be restored to the Bride. No weapon formed against His Holy word will prosper and the church will arise again to stand on the solid rock of pure doctrine and reflect a Holy and a high view of the King of all Kings! His word will be hungered after once more and false teachings, false teachers and liars will be exposed. The pure gospel will be lifted up and its fruit is salvation, disciples of the King and pure love (John 14:15 and Psalm 119:127).
5. A Passion to see all the Nations Healed. This will be a new missions movement. God can heal and restore the broken places that have opened up whole nations to the influx of evil and 2nd heaven activity. God is on the move and raising up fathers and mothers to heal the foundations that usher in the new things God wants to do in every nation. There will be a holy passion for the nations to be completely restored in every way – biblically, economically, agriculturally and with societal transformation (Matthew 28:19 and Revelations 22:2)
6. A New Divine Energy for Labouring in the Glory. Supernatural energy and extreme waves of joy will be restored in the next great outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Once more the streams of joy will roll out and hearts and bodies will be utterly refreshed and overflowing with His love and presence as new energy rises to meet the new demands (Acts 3:21 and Nehemiah 8:10).
7. Humility is our cloak of safety. God is restoring the beauty of this heart disposition and character. Humility starts with a deep awareness of His character and power – it is closely associated with the fear of the Lord. True humility is free from all performance, self-aggrandisement and self-exaltation. True humility causes Christ to shine in the earth (1Peter 5:5 and John 12:32).
8. Prodigals are Returning Home. We are coming into a Luke 15 era when hearts will return home to the Father’s house and be restored to His heart of kindness. Many of those whose offenses overflowed into a departure from the house of God will come back and be met with grace, love and kindness. A season of the fulfillment of Malachi 4 is coming (Luke 15 and Malachi 4:6).
9. A river of Compassion for the Needy. Justice, mercy, compassion and empathy will flow as the church takes her place to love the weak, the needy, the underprivileged, the homeless and the lonely. This is vital for end-time revival. The gospel will advance as justice rolls on like a river from the house of God. In God’s Kingdom there is no racism, no sexism and no ageism. All human beings deserve kindness and the church will shine in justice and mercy (James 1:27 and Amos 5:24).
10. Holy brotherhood and Unity. Unusual unity is going to break in as walls come down across the streams and denominations. The Lord is so resting on brotherhood in the 2020s and He will have His way in building a united Bride who can give, minister to, and love all the streams regardless of the past. He will undo the damage and override all the constraints. He is good and He loves us all! Get ready for new supernatural unity and love flowing across the borders, across walls, into streets and into homes. Love will win over all things. Love will win (Ephesians 2:14 and John 17:23).