TEN THINGS GOD IS RESTORING TO THE BRIDE IN THE 2020s
Prophecy is both sight into the future, but it is also an invitation to create God’s purposes on earth! It is a signpost to the Heavenly world of His Kingdom!
Recently I heard the Lord say: “If you critique the problem, without prophesying the answer, then you’ll need to switch over to My Team”
Beloved… I encourage you to see, prophesy and build with divine sight and be careful what you speak. Speak what you know is going to edify and build His plans which is prophetic fulfillment!
I wanted to release this word today on 22.2.2020 as it is a significant day being the day of NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING.
GOD IS ON THE MOVE. Don’t despise the days of weakness, fire or smallness. He is on the move in the nations. Soon the world will begin to see what God has been doing in secret all along!
Preparing His Bride is His first passion. He will reveal many things in 2020s. If your heart is sick – get it healed in His presence. If your body is tired – get it filled up! If your life needs renewing- press in! Now is a time to seek Him. There’s nothing but good things coming in the midst of the nations shaking! You have to have eyes to see! Our best days are ahead!
Here’s 10 things I believe God is restoring in the 2020s!
1. Extreme Hope. God has plans and He is not going to back down on them ever! As the worldwide church we are not done – we are just beginning! The best days are coming and are upon us. All the previous contractions of the Spirit were warmups to the big waves of glory that are coming! Hope is going to be fully restored to the Body of Christ, like we’ve never imagined. This hope is like liquid gold and a divine medicine for the heartsick soul that has felt hope deferred (Proverbs 13:12). Hope is overwhelmingly good. It’s the beginning of revival! All things can be healed, restored and fulfilled in this atmosphere of heaven (Matthew 12:21 and Jeremiah 29:11).
2. Holy First Love for Jesus. The lovesick Bride will arise in passion and pure love and will be extremely full of affection for Him. Extended worship, prayer houses (intercession) and a lifestyle of burning for God will be mainstream. The church will be like a filling station – all who enter those doors will be overwhelmingly touched, overcome and filled with His presence with the fruit being holy love and divine passion for God. Only the atmosphere of love is the cure for the hurting, the weak and the oppressed (Revelation 2:4 and Song of Songs 3:4).
3. Affection for His Beloved Bride. We will see extreme passion restored for working on, with, and for, His first love – the Bride of Jesus in the earth. The Fire that has been burning up all the dross is a Holy fire. Judgment begins at the household of God (1 Peter 4:17) and He has exposed broken things only to restore her, not to condemn her. If you are in the fire: buy oil! Oil that is purchased in the previous wilderness season or current season is burning for Him and will sustain the next move of the Spirit! Get in now and start buying oil! (Matthew 25 and Revelation 3:14)
4. Deep Trust and Reverence for His Word. A perfectly supernatural love of the Word of God is going to be restored to the Bride. No weapon formed against His Holy word will prosper and the church will arise again to stand on the solid rock of pure doctrine and reflect a Holy and a high view of the King of all Kings! His word will be hungered after once more and false teachings, false teachers and liars will be exposed. The pure gospel will be lifted up and its fruit is salvation, disciples of the King and pure love (John 14:15 and Psalm 119:127).
5. A Passion to see all the Nations Healed. This will be a new missions movement. God can heal and restore the broken places that have opened up whole nations to the influx of evil and 2nd heaven activity. God is on the move and raising up fathers and mothers to heal the foundations that usher in the new things God wants to do in every nation. There will be a holy passion for the nations to be completely restored in every way – biblically, economically, agriculturally and with societal transformation (Matthew 28:19 and Revelations 22:2)
6. A New Divine Energy for Labouring in the Glory. Supernatural energy and extreme waves of joy will be restored in the next great outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Once more the streams of joy will roll out and hearts and bodies will be utterly refreshed and overflowing with His love and presence as new energy rises to meet the new demands (Acts 3:21 and Nehemiah 8:10).
7. Humility is our cloak of safety. God is restoring the beauty of this heart disposition and character. Humility starts with a deep awareness of His character and power – it is closely associated with the fear of the Lord. True humility is free from all performance, self-aggrandisement and self-exaltation. True humility causes Christ to shine in the earth (1Peter 5:5 and John 12:32).
8. Prodigals are Returning Home. We are coming into a Luke 15 era when hearts will return home to the Father’s house and be restored to His heart of kindness. Many of those whose offenses overflowed into a departure from the house of God will come back and be met with grace, love and kindness. A season of the fulfillment of Malachi 4 is coming (Luke 15 and Malachi 4:6).
9. A river of Compassion for the Needy. Justice, mercy, compassion and empathy will flow as the church takes her place to love the weak, the needy, the underprivileged, the homeless and the lonely. This is vital for end-time revival. The gospel will advance as justice rolls on like a river from the house of God. In God’s Kingdom there is no racism, no sexism and no ageism. All human beings deserve kindness and the church will shine in justice and mercy (James 1:27 and Amos 5:24).
10. Holy brotherhood and Unity. Unusual unity is going to break in as walls come down across the streams and denominations. The Lord is so resting on brotherhood in the 2020s and He will have His way in building a united Bride who can give, minister to, and love all the streams regardless of the past. He will undo the damage and override all the constraints. He is good and He loves us all! Get ready for new supernatural unity and love flowing across the borders, across walls, into streets and into homes. Love will win over all things. Love will win (Ephesians 2:14 and John 17:23).
A NEW WAVE OF HEALING IN AUSTRALIA – November 2019
In the coming days we will see a proliferation of waves of healing! Already, there is a new wave of physical healings happening, but a huge new wave of powerful healing is going to hit our shores.
Unusual miracles and signs are going to start flowing again!
This new move of the Spirit will go through many streams in the church as Jesus walks through walls (so to speak) ….and then it will start affecting many in mainstream culture and even in the media. Look forward to those news reports!
A new wave of breakthrough in regard to the healing of hearts is happening as well.
Broken hearts with deep wounds from the past and from generational traumas are going to be healed in a much deeper and quicker way. The church is stepping into her finest hour and will be known as THE house of healing.
God is rolling back the stone on dead places (and dead promises) and letting resurrection life be breathed in – as a result, a new heavenly faith, and an excited expectation is about to burst into this nation!
Many have had a vision to see houses of healing and wellness centres. There will be such a release of this in the coming year!
Many will step into their promises as buildings and lands will be released for this purpose! Healing rooms and houses of restoration ministries…… get ready for way more breakthroughs! Addictions and powerful auto-immune diseases will be healed instantly. The cure for Autism and Alzheimer’s and other diseases will be discovered and reversed.
Every time a person is healed, delivered or set free there is a displacement of spiritual powers in that region or city.
By obeying the gospel to heal the broken hearted (Luke 4:18 and 19), there is a release of powerful spiritual authority and the atmosphere is cleansed of defilement.
I feel like there has already been a fulfillment in this nation from Luke 1:51-53:
“He has performed mighty deeds with His arm;
He has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts (the POWERS)
He has brought down rulers from their thrones (the PRINCIPALITIES)
but has lifted up the humble (TO BECOME THE NEW RULERS)
He has filled the hungry with good things (the WORSHIPPERS)
but has sent the rich away empty (the RELIGIOUS)
He has helped His servant! (THE CHURCH)”
Accompanying all these things, there will be a new move of prayer and worship. The worship coming out of Australia is increasing and the Father is pouring out His Spirit as the incense (prayer) rises to Heaven!
Get ready for new worship movements in this nation!
Lastly, I keep seeing gold! I sense another gold rush is going to happen in our nation. Veins of gold will keep on being discovered and revealed as the natural prophesies of the spiritual!
New minerals and new resources for the new seasons!
The old goldfields will become the new ones! What was sown in the natural will be reaped in the spiritual…( a word for the city of Orange NSW and other gold towns). The best is yet to come Australia! 2019 you were wonderfully full …and the very best is coming!
The Call to Prayer is Going Forth Across the Nation Of Australia on the National Day of Prayer and Fasting February 10th, 2018.
A word to Australia. Come on Aussie Come on!! The Lord is rallying His people to pray and to stand in the gap for His Spirit to be poured out from on High. Right now is a time of extreme breakthrough. It is imminent and requires that we like midwives partner with Him for a new move of God. It will be a prayer movement filled with laughter and weeping and joy and glory! There is so much GLORY and grace in the prayer room right now. Gather your team this weekend and let’s PRAY for an epic outpouring. The Bride is about to experience extreme favour and breakthrough in this nation. NOW is the time. He is looking for those who will partner with Him.
His heart to us as a nation is that we are called out from under the power of the rejection of the past. Australia you are His beloved! He calls us adopted sons and daughters. Beloved ones! Its time to stand up for the greatest MOVE of GOD we have ever seen. The season of pruning is coming to an end and the season of Harvest is upon us. Come away with ME cries the lover of Heaven. Look no more to the idols of this land but look to MY heart and My love and see the glory of the Lord is breaking out on this land. NOW is the time. Decree and Declare.
I am raising up apostles and prophets of prayer in this nation who will pull Heaven down over this nation. Be stirred and be gripped with the heavenly vision of 3rd Heaven power and 3rd Heaven alignment. All this is happening because of the prayers of the saints. Stand tall Australia and you will see the goodness of the Lord in this hour. Gather and Decree and Declare!
There are roughly 56 common eye disorders but there are literally 100s of others that are lesser known eye conditions. Pretty much everyone has had one of the lesser illnesses, like conjunctivitis, which is healed easily. But the most threatening eye conditions of all, are of course, the damaging ones, the ones that can not be repaired, and affect the retina, the pupil or the macula. These are the unique conditions that of course can not be seen. They can be degenerative in nature and are passed on to the next generation via DNA.
My grandfather had glaucoma, and so my yearly eye checks are always about keeping a watch on that. The thought of losing my vision is quite an inspiration to staying aware and being diligent with these tests!
If only leaders could take a “spiritual eye test”, to determine when their vision or spiritual discernment was failing and in what areas!
Its so easy to drift away from the original fervour and excitement when the vision was high and the feelings were flowing. Sometimes a loss of vision happens because of emotional fatigue or a prolonged battle that can rob our strength.
We are all susceptible to losing vision but we must do our side of the job, which is learning to stay in the Spirit and recognise the moment we are in.
But how do we actually maintain the capacity to see? I believe it is about balance and skill sets.
Firstly, visionary leaders will have to develop a bunch of unique skill sets to get through the road ahead. Secondly, they will need to learn to balance all those skills sets with normal living. Sound easy? I once wrote a list of all the skill sets a leader would need, in the formative part of a church plant, and I remember roughly coming up with about 30 different skill areas!
Most leaders need to be like professional jugglers.
I once saw the Cirque du Soleil show in New York, and one of the jugglers seemed to be moving in the supernatural! I’m not sure how he did it, but he managed to juggle somewhere up to 12-16 balls at once. For me motherhood felt a bit like this, learning many skill sets at once. And to be honest pastoring is like that too.
After nearly 18 years of pastoring and leading a community, I maintain vision by attending weekly intercession meetings that are corporate. I find the spirit of prophecy resting on those times to be profound. In the prayer room, I can see, like at no other time!
I find my heart gets drawn into the swirl of revelation produced off the prayers and pretty soon, I’m writing down notes in my phone, of the things I want to research or think about. I would go so far as to say, that the main way I maintain vision is the prayer room.
The other way is to spend time every day just looking, observing and reflecting about what is going on. I am a person who needs time for that, so I love time alone or get a full day on my own to just think about what is going on in my world. I think about the culture of the community, what’s been happening, where we are in the journey and what God saying for the next season. I write down a lot of things in my journal.
Caring for your soul and its needs is vital. So taking your rest and allowing our hearts to get healed from the many traumas that we are all exposed to is vital.
Lastly, go back to the point. Why do I do what I do?
If you find what makes you mad about society and what makes you passionate about God and His church (yep you need to find that), and smash them together in a mortar and pestle you will end up with the paste that drives you!
It’s a great adventure being a leader, a huge responsibility and an awesome privilege!
When we listen we receive.
Listening prayer builds vision and passion. If you treasure what you are receiving, you will be able to see the unique path He has for you to be a voice to this generation. Don’t miss the opportunity! Only you get to live it! And we need your voice to stay strong.
So stay envisioned in the journey!